Friday, February 16, 2007

Yum... Ribs!

I'm waiting for my ribs to cook... and I can't wait! So to help the time pass I thought I would blog!

Lets see... well first off, sorry about not posting yesterday. I had a horrible headache that sent me home in the afternoon to sleep. Sleeping and pills didn't really work so that sucked. I was afraid a cold was coming my way... but today things seem fine. Except for sneezing.

I called the Doctor's office today to see if my blood work was actually lost because tomorrow I could go and get the Day 21 test again. I found out that it is all there so I am very relieved. I guess next week at our Doctor's appointment I will finally find out if I am ovulating or not.

I saw my puppy today! She is so gorgeous!! And shes getting big... well as big as one can expect for a chihuahua puppy! The new owners brought her by the office. As soon as she heard my voice her little tail started to wag! It makes me wish I had her all the more. The good news is that our manager has another pregnant dog now, so more puppies will be arriving in April. They are all spoken for which is good cause I won't get attached, but I will get to spoil them like I did this one!

So that's about it. Jeff and I are staying home tonight and just chillin'. We need that!

Talk to you tomorrow... hopefully!

Shannon

No comments: