Friday, February 9, 2007

Its done

I just got back from my test and it hurt like hell! It felt like I needed to pee and poop and had the worst possible menstrual cramps, all at the same time. It sucked!! But you will be happy to hear that the results came back normal. So that means there is no blockage in my tubes, and no signs of endometrioisis. And you'd think I'd be happy... and I am... kind of.

You see, I didn't know what I wanted to find out today. If it was something like endometriosis that would have been bad. If it was something like a blocked tube, that would have been kind of good, because its fixable and it would explain why we are still not pregnant.

Normal is not fixable. Something obviously is wrong, and not being able to diagnose it sucks. So I'm happy that things are okay... yet not. Sorry if that doesn't make sense to anyone.

I'm also not happy at my Doctor right now. Supposedly there was a computer failure at her office and they may or may not have lost my blood work from last month. This means that I will have to wait until next month to get them done again, and then wait another month to start any sort of treatment. We have to schedule an appointment with the doctor for next week to sit down and discuss options so we will see then if the computer ate my bloodwork!

So that's my day. Thank you everyone for praying.

Shannon

2 comments:

John Mutford said...

Glad the results came back normal. I hope that means, you'll soon or someday get what you're praying for.

Christina said...

wow...some day...

You don't have to be strong all the time, Shannon. Crying is not a sign of weakness.

"But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." - 2 Cor. 12:9&10

Keep relying on God. His shoulders are huge!

Love you.

Christina