Monday, February 5, 2007

A Pretty Good Day

Today has been another decently relaxing day. Mondays are usually our day off, and I only had to work this morning so far! So not bad!

I bought more baby clothes today. Nothing near as cute as that first outfit, but nice enough! I even got a boy one, just in case! ;-)

Last night I tried on some maternity clothes that I got from a friend of mine. That was a neat thing. Just to see a pretend belly. (Well, unfortunately I didn't have to "pretend" much!). There were some really nice shirts in there.

My Friend, Allison, had a baby boy yesterday. His name is Aaron Micah Downey. He was 9 lbs 3 oz! So a big one! Congrats guys!

I think that's about it. Sorry for all these boring posts lately! As Friday gets closer and closer I imagine that my posts will become a little more interesting as I fret about the test. So stay tuned!

Shannon

1 comment:

Mom /Shelley said...

Shannon,
You WILL be a wonderful amazing Mother. "He makes all things beautiful in his time" I sense your desire and longing and believe along with you that God has plans above and beyond what we could dream or imagine.
You are the sweetest daughter-in-law ever...love you xxoxo