Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sorry!

I know, I know... its been days since my last post. And this one won't be too long either! I've been so busy that by the time night comes I'm too tired to think about posts...

I was just interrupted by a lady coming into the office wanting a bible. She saw them on the table through the window. Its 8:30pm here and we just finished our prayer meeting, so God really timed it well!

Anyways.... as I was saying, its been very busy. Mom and Dad arrived last night. We went to the zoo with the youth group today. Had a prayer meeting tonight. Are going to Calgary tomorrow for a meeting about emergency planning for the pandemic. I have rotary tomorrow night. Friday we have dentist appointments in the morning and the doctors appointment in the afternoon. And on Saturday we have a wedding shower to attend!! So as you can see... plenty to do.

So that's it at the moment. Someday soon I will get back into posting every day!

So I bid a good night to all my faithful readers!

Shannon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What pandemic?
Rachael

Shannon said...

The influenza one that they are expecting in the next 5-7 years. The Army is preparing for it so that IF it happens we won't be running around like chickens with their heads cut off! Have you guys not had any information on it out there?

Shannon