Monday, February 19, 2007

Home Alone

Jeff left today for Edmonton. He has a meeting at DHQ tomorrow morning so he left this afternoon and is staying at a hotel for the night. I hate when Jeff leaves town. I get so lonely! I guess that happens when you spend almost every minute of the day with someone! I mean we not only live together and sleep together, we work together as well. You'd think I'd like the break... but I don't.

I'm doing alright though. I rented a couple movies and bought a sub from Subway. That should keep my mind off him being gone!

In other news, my parents are going to be coming back with Jeff tomorrow. They are taking a bus from Grande Prairie to Edmonton tomorrow morning and then Jeff will bring them home. I'm excited about that. I love when my mom and dad come here. It makes it seem more homey for some reason. Probably because there is a home cooked meal on the table every day and my house is clean!

So that's about it. I'm going to go and watch some movies and eat a sub! Have a good night all (or day depending on when your reading this!)

Shannon

1 comment:

The Mailman's Wife said...

K Shannon it is time to post something again!