Monday, February 26, 2007

ITS LATE!!!

So it is 12:30 in the morning here and I am sick. I feel like I am going to puke! I took the first dose of clomid tonight and I am hoping that this is not related. I was so sure that I would not have any side effects... I always figure its mind over matter. Well tonight its head over toilet bowl.

I can't sleep because I keep running to the bathroom. I haven't thrown up yet which makes it even worse because if I did I would probably feel better. I don't think I will... It will just keep me on my toes all night (or knees).

Anyways... just thought I'd keep you posted! Lets hope this is just me being sick and that it doesn't have anything to do with the clomid. I don't want 5 more nights of this!

Good night... well I guess for you.

Shannon

No comments: