Sunday, February 25, 2007

Just Floating Around

I don't know what's wrong with me lately. I feel like I am out of touch with everyone I know and love. I haven't been talking to anyone, I have stopped blogging everyday, I just feel like I am floating around in space and the days are just passing by. I think a lot of it is that I have a lot on my mind lately and it's all things that I can't really share with you all. It's just some personal things that I need to work out. So I apologise if I seem to be "strange" lately.

To let you all know, tomorrow I start the clomid, so I am excited about that. I really pray that this will be our month. I just can't imagine ever seeing a + sign on a test! It seems so unreachable to me. I believe when the day comes I won't know whether to cry, scream or laugh. I'll probably do all three!

I haven't been feeling well all day. My throat is swollen and its hard to swallow. I'm going to the drug store to get some Cold F-X tomorrow for Jeff. I REALLY don't want him to get sick. If he gets sick that could mean his sperm are no good for another 3 months. I would really like to know how anyone in the world actually gets pregnant. Its seems so difficult to me. To all of you with children, never think that the child in front of you isn't a miracle. It may have happened quickly for you, but that in and of itself is a miracle.

So hopefully I will be back to my normal self shortly. To all my friends and family who I have not called or talked to for a VERY long time, I'm really sorry! I will talk to you soon.

Shannon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sounds like you are blue. Totally understandable! I am there right now too. I believe Abby is a miracle everyday (at least those that she's not temperamental! LOL). I am praying that this be your success time! God bless!
Rachael