Monday, March 12, 2007

I'm Ovulating!!

I think today is the day! I won't go into detail about how I know... for the sake of the those who really don't want to read about that, but I will say that all the signs are there! Which is great! Except for one thing. Ovulating this late in my cycle can mean that I have a problem with luteal phase. This is the time after you ovulate. You need at least 10 days after ovulation for the egg to attach. If my body decides before those 10 days that I'm not pregnant, even if there is a fertilised egg, I will get my period and then its all over. As you can see from the ticker on the side, I only have 8 days till my "expected" period, so I am really hoping that my body will realise that I ovulated late and not want to bring on menstruation. I Really hope that "she" doesn't show up at all and that I'm pregnant!

Not much else is happening today. A friend of ours is coming to stay for the night, so that's exciting. We love to have people stay at the house! We get really bored being by ourselves sometimes. It's nice to have company!

If anything else exciting happens today I will let you know. Talk to you all later!

Shannon

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Hey Shannon, hope you don't mind that I keep coming back to read your blog. I find blogs highly addicting! :) Just wanted to say I'll be sending "sticky baby" thoughts your way. Hope this time is it for you, a Christmas baby (or two) would be awesome!
-Dawn Link

Shannon said...

I won't get offended as long as you don't mind me going and checking out your blog! Which you need to update by the way! I too get very addicted to blog reading. I have my list that I check everytime I get on the computer. Some of them, I don't even know the people at all!

I hope little Max is doing well. He is such a cutie pie!

Shannon