Sunday, March 18, 2007

I'm going crazy!

Do you know what the worst thing is about TTC? The last few days of your cycle when you think "everything" is a "sign of pregnancy". Every little twitch I feel, every time I feel queasy, every time I go to the bathroom I think "am I pregnant?". Anything and everything has to do with having a baby. I mean it could literally drive you to the nutty house!

I either need to get a BFP (Big Fat Positive) or my AF (Period) soon or I will go nuts!

Here's hoping for the BFP!

Shannon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our prayers are with you and Jeff over the next couple days. But as hard as it is to hear try not to think about it too much, or stress too bad. It will happen for you guys when and how the Lord see's fit. Our love is with you either way!!!

The Mailman's Wife said...

Hey Sweetie,
I could never imagine what this wait would be like. I imagine it to be an emotional roller coaster!! All I can do is wait and pray with you. Love you bunches. Love to Jeffy,you and hopefully baby Howard. ;) BIG HUGS!!!

Anonymous said...

Try to relax...go on a date. A real date. Get all dressed up and go out to a nice restaurant or somewhere new that you've been wanting to try. Anything to get your mind to relax. You'll be fine. Hang in there! {{{hugs}}}

Anonymous said...

We are waiting with you, although I know it's not the same!
Are you testing yet?
Prayers, prayers, prayers.
Allison