Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I WANT TO SLEEP!

It is past 1:30 am here and I'm still up! Actually I took a 2 hour nap at 10:00. We are getting ready to go to Ontario. Our flight leaves at 7:00am so we have to leave here at about 4:30. I'm just getting the house cleaned up and packing. I hate morning flights! If I were less of a procrastinator it wouldn't be so bad!

I really hope that this week will go fast and that I will be able to keep "babies" off my mine. That is all I think about. I would be implanting right about now, so please pray that there is a fertilised egg and that it sticks! That's what I've been praying all day every day. Jeff and I will be so disappointed this month if AF comes. Its tough every month, but this month it will be worse.

Anyways, not sure when I will post again. If I get a BFP I will let you all know ASAP! Keep praying!

Shannon

3 comments:

The Mailman's Wife said...

Hey well you have a great get away. Looking forward to hearing good news. Our prayers are still flowing for you guys! Have a safe journey and have fun! Lot's of Love!

Anonymous said...

Shannon, I hope you have a relaxing trip away. Remember, you need to relax and let things happen as god sees fit. You will know when it is your time. Hope your egg(s) stick while you are away, and can't wait to spend time with you when you come home!!
Love, Dawn

The Mailman's Wife said...

k so I miss reading your blogs...I miss you! Give me a call when you get home k? XOOX!