Monday, March 5, 2007

Home Again

Hi everyone! Sorry it has been so long since my last post. I hate doing that to you ( I know what its like to check a blog everyday only to be disappointed!) but we have been very busy this weekend.

Yesterday we went to see our friends in Drumheller. They had a baby 4 weeks ago and we finally got to see him. He was such a cutie! We had a great time there (I have a great time whenever there is a baby involved!). We went out for supper and played Catan (Its a great board game... very addictive). Then we headed home at 11:00pm. It takes 2 hours to get back to High River! We ended up having to stop in Strathmore for the night. We thought we could make it home (Our friends tried to get us to stay there, we should have listened), but along with being tired it was so foggy that we were only able to go about 60km/hr. It would have taken us almost 3 1/2 hours at that rate. So we stopped at a hotel. It was great. We love hotels... so it was a mini vacation! Then we headed home this morning and had breakfast at Denny's! Great food!

Now we are home. Just got back from Grocery shopping actually, which I hate. And I am realising that I am very moody today. I'm fine one minute and then all of a sudden.... BAM... I'm yelling and kicking up a fuss about something! I feel like a kid having a tantrum! Poor Jeff.

Anyways, tomorrow I am suppose to ovulate (according to calculations)... but I don't think I will. You can usually tell when the eggs release. The clomid may have postponed it by a few days.

That's all the news on this end! Talk to you tomorrow!

Shannon

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shannon,

Check out my photobucket! I put something there especially for you.

Allison

Shannon said...

Nice Video!! I love it! Your gonna win for sure!

Shannon

The Mailman's Wife said...

Hey!

Glad to see that you made it home alright. I am looking forward to more posts now! Missed ya!

Christina said...

hey, Shannon! Hope you ovulate on time! (what a weird thing to say to a sister-in-law!)

Oh, and, try not to get so wrapped up in all this that you no longer enjoy your *ahem* married time with your husband! (even weirder!)

Have fun!

ha ha...I'll bet Steve is blushing right about now! :)

Christina

2qurios said...

Go get him Tiger!

2qurios said...

...that was just wrong.