Thursday, January 25, 2007

What?!!!!

So this month I have been charting my temperature, otherwise known as BBT charting (basal body temperature). You have to take your temperature the moment you wake up. Before you step out of bed, or even before you talk. This is suppose to help you understand your cycle, so that you know when you ovulate. The concept is that when your temperature rises you are ovulating.

Now I have tried ovulation tests, and I never get a positive. I even bought a saliva ovulation predictor test and that didn't work. I tried taking my temperature last year and that didn't work either, but only because I couldn't ever remember to take my temperature before I got out of bed in the morning.

So this month I decided that I would try it again, since so many women have had success with using it. I have only forgotten one morning. So that's good.

But guess what I found out this month! I ovulate a LOT later then I thought! So this is excellent news! If I know when I ovulate, Jeff and I can... well... "do the business" at the right time!

So here we come February... armed and dangerous!

Shannon

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Valentines Jeff!!! LOL

The Mailman's Wife said...

YAY! That is good news! I will be praying for you guys as you...well...You know! K that just sounds weird!!! Anyhow, just wanted you to know that I think that is EXCITING news and that I love you both bunches!!!

XOXLADYXOX

The Mailman's Wife said...

PS You ROCK at blogging!!!

2qurios said...

Jeff, got get em Tiger! Wait a minute, that's my sister I'm talking about. She doesn't have sex!! See Shannon, that's your entire problem. You don't have sex.

~2q

Shannon said...

Steve, here's a comment to your comment... I'm not 13!! lol!!

love you! :)

Shannon