Friday, January 26, 2007

I... Hate... HORMONES!!!!!

During this time of my cycle my hormones RAGE! Poor, poor Jeff! One minute I'm bawling my eyes out, and the next I'm bawling him out! He's been so good though. He just laughs at me, which of course just makes me even more mad!

I was looking at pictures of a childhood friends newborn baby today. He was just born last week. I was fine looking at them until I saw a picture of the dad holding the baby while sitting at the computer. That one made me cry. I'm not exactly sure why, but I think it's because of two things. One, I love to see a man with a baby, and I can't wait to see Jeff with our baby. Two, they weren't posing or looking at the camera. It was just a snapshot of everyday life. The life that I want to have. I just imagined what it would be like to hold my baby while still doing the everyday things.

So I cried, which is nothing all that new. But then to top it off I'm stupid enough to watch a Baby Story during my lunch break. That just isn't smart at this time of the month! So I sat there crying through the whole thing. I was a mess.

I just want to apologise ahead of time for how sappy, emotional or angry the next few posts may be. Until the beginning of February I have no control over what I say or do! Just blame it on the hormones.

Have a good day!

Shannon

2 comments:

The Mailman's Wife said...

You make me smile Shannnnnon. I love you! STILL praying! XOXOX!

Jaclyn said...

hey Shannon,
checked you out through Christina. Will be praying for you and Jeff.