Sunday, January 28, 2007

Give me pills and a heating pad please

So I started my period today, otherwise known as "AF" (Aunt Flow) in the forum world. And it sucks big time. First of all, to all you men out there.... YOU SUCK! Every single month us women have to go through the most disgusting, painful thing, and what do you get... nothing!

Okay, I know its not your fault... Sorry. See there go my hormones again... I did warn you in advance about them.

On happier news... we dedicated a baby today! Friends of ours, Dave and Sue Clark, wanted Jeff and I to go to Glenmore Temple and dedicate their new baby girl, Claire. So it was a fun day. The dedication went very well, we didn't have to preach or lead the service, and we went to Red Lobster for lunch! So not to shabby! Today was quite special for us actually. Dave and Sue have asked Jeff and I to be Claire's God parents, and I was privileged to see Claire being born. (That was the most amazing experience!)

So the day started off kind of crappy, but it ended well. I must say even though AF is here, I am excited about the month to come. Maybe this will be it for us! Keep praying people!

And to the men.... Sorry again for the earlier outburst! :)

Love you all!

Shannon

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Know what? Shannon you are absolutely right, when you women have that monthly problem we really do "get nothing"
:)

Eric

Shannon said...

LOL!! Very True, Very True!

The Mailman's Wife said...

Hey Shannon! Glad to see you are back safe and sound and blogging again! Love you lot's!!! Chat soon I hope!

Lady.xox

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a very special dedication to brighten up an otherwise dreary day! Hey, and good news about your ovulation cycle. We're definately praying for you guys. (oh yeah, February conception would get you the ever so popular December due date... perfect for Officers!! Go for it!)

Allison

Shannon said...

Yeah... I've thought of that already! Its so crazy that with our luck it will happen next month!! By the way... how are you doing? When is your little one going to join us in this world?