Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I got an appointment!!

I phoned the Doctor today and made an appointment to have the HSG dye test. Its next Friday at 1:00, here at the High River Hospital. I'm excited about it. I will be on cycle day 13 which will be just before I ovulate (even if I ovulate early). This means that when I get the test done it may have helped clean out my uterus and tubes and it gives me a 20% better chance of getting pregnant. So the test, with the knowledge that I may ovulate later, could make this month an exciting one!

So I am excited, but also very scared. When I get positive like this it always ends in heartbreak. Let's just pray that this month it won't.

Shannon

1 comment:

The Mailman's Wife said...

Hey Shannon!

That is VERY exciting news. Lord, please let this be the month...Also please give Shannon a peace as she heads to the hospital on that day. AMEN! Love you Girl! Oh and don't forget to ask Jeffy about April! Chat later!

Lady.xox