Friday, January 19, 2007

Hello All!

So, I never thought I would do this... write a blog. I have never been able to keep a diary. I have a whole bunch of journals that have only one entry in them! But I am hoping that I may write a few more here!

For most reading this blog, you know that Jeff and I are struggling with infertility. It has been a rough time for us and for the most part we have been keeping our struggles to ourselves. But we believe that by doing this we have limited those who a) we may be able to help with our experiences b) can pray for us and support us.

So, this may be hard for me. I don't like to write. It isn't one of my giftings. So don't expect any deep thoughts! But do expect some honesty and emotions. And for the first while don't expect this to last! It just may end up with one entry!

Shannon

3 comments:

The Mailman's Wife said...

Hey Shannnon sure hope you write more, I love to read about ppl I love! Always praying for you!

lady.xox

Christina said...

To the sis I always wanted but never had:

Welcome to the blog-o-sphere!!!

I will check in periodically...

...and nag when there hasn't been an entry for a while...

...and pray for you always.

Love,

the sis you always wanted but never had...

2qurios said...

I do recall several journal attempts as a young brat. I also recall how easy it was to pick the lock of your diary. There were some interesting reads for time to time but I'm sure, as you have matured out of the annoying little sister to a wonderful women doing God's work you'll have some great post for all to read. However it is hard for me to feel like I'm being sneeky brother by reading your public blog.

~2q