Monday, April 30, 2007

Craziness!

(Two post in one day!! Not bad!)

So I've started taking my crazy pills again! We shall see if they will make me as nuts as I was last month. Maybe I really am insane and I am just using the clomid as an excuse! Who knows! lol!

We are going to be heading to Lloydminster to see our friends on Wednesday! I can't wait. I really need a vacation and I really want to see them! So you may not hear from me for a while.

I'm going to be a little mean though and ask that you pray for us, but I'm not going to tell you why... I'm sorry! I hate when people do that to me! But we have some decisions to make and I want to be sure that we follow God's plan. Please pray for clarity for us and peace once the decision is made.

Thank you everyone... I love you all!

Shannon

4 comments:

The Mailman's Wife said...

Yippee, you are coming here...First we have to go on the roller coaster! Love you! I will be praying! Oh and Happy Anniversary!!! Anything planned for this special one??

breian-prayingforamiracle said...

Our prayers are with you and Jeff. May the Lord give you the strength to hear him and follow the path, as he has laid it out before you. May you feel his love around you as he embraces you in your time of need.

Anonymous said...

Have a great day remembering the moments that drew you together and the moments that have kept you together. This is a day for the scrap book! 5 years is a wonderful achievement in todays society, and not "just made it", but "loving every minute of it"!
Congratulations, and God be with you in your decisions today, tomorrow, always. And yes, it is mean of you not to share! LOL kidding! I hear ya, there are some things better left with God, and if He knows our moanings then he certainly knows your needs.

God Bless, love you both!

Anonymous said...

Not to put a damper on your situation, but maybe the Lord has other plans for you guys then having children via fertility. Maybe there is a little one out there waiting for you guys to live it who has no parents.