Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Hormones are RAGING!!

Wow, I really hope that it is the clomid that is making me this cranky and emotional. I've gone from feeling like screaming to feeling like crying in just minutes! Let's start with the anger... my poor husband. All he has to do is look at me the wrong way and I want to flip! So far I've been able to keep most of it to myself... but a few times, boy has he gotten it! We were watching a movie the other night and I just flipped... for no reason. I keep having to bite my tongue. At least he knows that its not him so he kind of just rolls with it.

Second... I am so sad. It's hard to explain, but every so often I just feel like my heart is breaking. Literally breaking. I can't breath and I just feel like sobbing... not just tears... but a full out sob. Every time I see a baby I have to hold back. We were at Cost-Co yesterday and just seeing all these children and babies... man It was hard not to break down. Its very odd for me. I usually only get like this once AF comes because I realise I'm not pregnant. When I'm in the middle of my cycle I'm usually excited... cause this could be the month.

Its got to be the clomid.... right? I hope I'm not losing my mind!

Shannon

4 comments:

The Mailman's Wife said...

Hi honey. I can totally relate to the hormone thing right about now. One minute I want to kiss Mike and the next I want to smack the kiss off of him! Too funny. We both just kind of laugh about it...Well actually he only laughs when I do! Heaven forbid if he laughed first. LOL! Now, I know I can't understand how you feel about not having a baby, but I could imagine my life without Megan now and well let's just say I don't even want to go there. I am still praying honey, I will just add emotional stability to the list. TONS of love!

Unknown said...

Maybe it means the clomid is doing it's job and kicking your hormones into high gear? Let's hope!

Christina said...

hey girl...

heard this today, thought of you guys...

http://www.haventoday.org/prevbroadcast/1230

Love you,

Christina

Anonymous said...

Shannon,

Don't worry your perfectly normal, the hormones are one of the hardest part. When we were pregnant with Brittany it was morning sickness and crying. With Jenny it was anger and screaming. Except of course during the actual labor with Brittany, then I think I used words the good Lord hadn't intended to be invented yet. Anyways, let us know when you know. We're praying for you.

Love Breian and Jason