Sunday, April 22, 2007

urgggg...

So while I was preaching today I started getting cramps. I was so mad. I mean of all places!! Anyways, I was trying to keep my mind on my sermon and not on whether AF was here early. I made it through the service and actually waited until I was home to see if she had come. But she wasn't there... which is kind of nice. But I don't know what all this cramping is about. I really feel like she is coming. I've been told by a lot of people that when you are pregnant you feel like AF is coming, so maybe I am. I really doubt it though. I don't feel pregnant at all.

I am really hoping that even if AF is coming that it can hold off for a while yet. Today is the day that I would normally start but since taking clomid my cycles are longer. So we shall see what these next couple weeks will bring. Lets hope and pray for a BFP though!

Shannon

4 comments:

Christina said...

I was pregnant with Jo for four months before I found out...you don't always feel pregnant (and I had just had a baby, so I knew what pregnant 'felt' like)

Still hoping!

Anonymous said...

sometimes i get cramps days before getting AF. Sorry. I hope that it it's what you are hoping for. I keep praying for you!

The Mailman's Wife said...

Hey Girl! I was a few months prego too when I felt my cramps. Then again you remember that, YOU were the one who told me you thought I was prego...Mind you it really felt like I was going to have AF visit anytime...You never know. You never know, I guess only time will tell...Do you think we could hurry that Up?!?! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Loving you guys and hoping the best for you! That bag of baby clothes in my closet is starting to overflow! God, please give our friends a baby.

Allison