Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Well...

AF came this morning... actually last night a little, but I waited until this morning to be sure. So there goes my chance for this month. You know, I have been through this roller coaster 38 (wish I could swear right here) times!! And to tell you the truth I'm getting very sick of it. I'm not really sad this month, more angry right now. It just isn't fair that so many people can just look at a guy and get pregnant and we have to go through all this. I don't know. It's so hard. And do you want to know the hardest part? Having to tell Jeff that this isn't the month. Having to see his face as I tell him. I hate it.

I think I'm going to focus a little more in these coming months on getting healthy. Jeff and I have stopped drinking coke so maybe that is the boost we need to start losing weight. Who knows, I'm just so FRUSTRATED right now.

Well, the day still goes on whether I want it to or not and I've got a busy one.

Shannon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sorry that it's not what you were hoping for. I wish you the best losing weight, i am sure it will make a difference. It did for me anyway. I know the anger and the frustration (over the 2nd one) and telling your dh about it. I wish you peace and comfort. I love you both!

The Mailman's Wife said...

I don't really have too much to say except that I am frustrated for you!!! I am mad too! :( I will be sad for you this time. **TEARS** Love you lots honey.

J9 said...

Oh, Shannon, you must be so discouraged and frustrated! Doug and I haven't started trying yet, but I live in fear of finding myself in the same boat when we finally do try. Then, all the questions from nosey friends and family (you know, the "so, when are you guys having kids?" questions) will be not only annoying, but tear-jerking as well. You're in our prayers!

Anonymous said...

Shannon,

Can we please meet for coffee to talk sometime soon? I don't think I can come all the way out to HR due to our circumstances, but please let me know ASAP. I have prayed alot for you guys, (daily) and would really like to discuss your options with you. All my love,

Breian