Thursday, April 5, 2007

Music to my ears... well not quite

I received in the mail today a brand new cornet!! (its a trumpet like instrument for all you non-Salvation Army band people!) I'm so excited! We have wanted to start a small band here since we arrived and I haven't been able to find a cornet. But now through the Canadian Staff Band I was able to get a brand new one... for free! And its great... except its been a while since I played. Needless to say Jeff and I need some (okay... a lot of) practice!

In other news, I've finished my clomid for this month, so now I have to wait for ovulation. You know, I think God is trying to teach me patience! It is so hard having to always wait for something.

So that's about it for news right now! I really need a more exciting life!

Shannon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool!!!

The Mailman's Wife said...

Hey! Glad to see you posted. Check this out, I was touched. Love you.

http://simpletalks-simplemind.blogspot.com/

Oh did you get my email about the hotel? What do you think? XOOX! Happy Easter!