Thursday, April 12, 2007

Hot Flashes? You've got to be kidding me!

I will never make fun of a women having hot flashes again. It sucks... big time! One minute I am perfectly fine, then all of a sudden I am burning up! It feels like I have a furnace inside me! And it comes at the strangest times and places. I hate when it happens in public, because I feel like I go all red and I have to start waving something on my face just to breath! Its really horrible. I really thought that I was going to be one of the few who had no side effects of Clomid... guess not!

Just so you all know, I have now officially ovulated, so I am into the 2 Week Wait (2ww). This is the worst time of the month. Now is when your mind runs off with every little twinge, cramp, or nausea that you feel.

I guess that's it for now. Have a great day everyone!

Shannon

2 comments:

The Mailman's Wife said...

Hot flashes are HORRID! I have had them and I couldn't tell you why! I feel for ya!

Anonymous said...

Not a nice feeling is it! But I rather enjoy one every now and then,it's one of the few times that I can say I am too warm!!