Wednesday, September 1, 2010

We're back!

Just a short post to say I'm still here... We were away on holidays but we are back now. We had a great time in Newfoundland with my family. Steve, Christina and the kids were home for a week as well so it was great to get the whole family together. It was also great spending almost every day at Mom and Dad's cabin on the lake... what a life! After Newfoundland we headed to Alberta for Officers Camp and while there got to see friends we had left behind when we moved. We had a GREAT visit with everyone but we were glad to get back home to our own bed.

That's all I have time for now, hopefully I will get a chance to post sometime soon about some exciting things that have been happening... until then keep coming back to check for an update!

Shannon

2 comments:

The Mailman's Wife said...

Ohhhh I will. Glad to see you back! Love you!

Pauline said...

What exciting things that have been happening?