Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Went to the doctor

So we had a doctors appointment today. I was expecting to have to wait for an appointment for a couple weeks since that is the norm, but I phoned this morning and they had an opening! So that was good. We finished our last pack of clomid this month so we had to go back to the doc to get two more refills. If we don't get pregnant in these next two months then that is it. So here's to hoping and praying!

After talking to a friend of mine I realised that I hadn't given an update on the cat that had decided to camp in our back yard! Well, good news, we found the cats home! I had put an ad on the radio and a lady phoned. His name was Mr. Six.... strange I know! She was super happy. Supposedly he had gotten lost on Saturday and we found him on Monday. She picked him up on Wednesday. He was a really great cat... I kind of miss him!

I think that's about it for now. I have been tagged by John so if I get a minute I will post that!

Have a great afternoon!

Shannon

1 comment:

breian-prayingforamiracle said...

At least you guys know where you stand with the doctors. Good for you getting in right away. We'll pray things work out for you.