Sunday, May 27, 2007

I apologise!

I'm very sorry to all my faithful readers for not posting much this last while. I know how frustrating it is to check everyday (several times a day!) and see no change in a blog. So I do apologise!

The reason why I haven't written much this month is that I really needed some time away from it all. We decided that we would take last month off so that I could give myself a break from it all. It was a welcome relief! AF came and it wasn't upsetting at all! Which is so great... you really have no idea just how tiring this whole game is.

But now we are back into the swing of things (hehe). We went to the doctor and we are on two more months of clomid. After that we may look into further treatment. We aren't 100% sure yet what the future has in store. But I am feeling really good right now. Last month really made a difference in my emotional well being.

As for the rest of my life beyond TTC... well life is going good! I was pretty sick last weekend but that is finally over with.

Our friends Mike and Melissa Mailman were accepted into training college for September! (congrats guys!) Please keep them in your prayers as they follow God's leading into full time ministry (as if you guys aren't doing that already!!).

Only a few of you sent me pictures!!! How can I make a scrapbook about all my lovely friends if you don't send me pictures! So please, please I beg you to send them to me! Thanks!

I know there is other stuff going on... I just can't think of anything right now! Too early in the morning!

I hope you all have a great day... I will try to post a little more regularly this month!

Love you all!

Shannon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I highly recommend a cup of black tea a couple times a week. It worked for Jay and I.