Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tagged

1: Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2: People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3: At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4: Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged, and to read your blog.


Did I mention that I hate these things?

1. I love camping. I think camping is the one vacation that Jeff and I take that we don't think about work at all. We just have a tent and we love it! Cooking outdoors, going on hikes, reading a book beside the fire. It's so great! We are just waiting for the moment that we can get out there!

2. I have two psycho cats! Brengle and Mareschale are CRAZY! Brengle especially has a way of getting under your skin, while at the same time melting your heart! One minute I want to snuggle him (He loves to be snuggled) and the next I want to break his neck! lol The craziest thing about brengle is that he loves water. He sits in the sink in the bathroom and I can turn the tap on and let the sink fill to the rim and he just soaks in it! CRAZY!

3. I bite my nails... which is why I try to get Gel Nails! Can't chew those suckers!

4. I am letting my hair grow long so that I can donate it to "locks of love". I hate my hair right now... long hair does not look good on me. I'm hoping I will have the right length to get it cut soon!

5. Man, I need to make it to 8!! Geez... okay random fact.... Oh I know. I no longer drink coke. Well, not entirely true. I have it when we eat out (I love fountain coke!) but at home I only drink milk or water. Its been about a month... I have not seen a difference in my pants size... grrrrr.

6. I have a hole in my hand because I had my blood taken. I actually like getting my blood taken... weird eh?

7. My hubby and I have been trying to have a baby for 39 months... that's a long time.

8. I am horrible at staying in contact with people. I hate the phone. E-mail is always the best for me!

YAH! I did it! That was hard. Okay who can I pick on now?

1. Melissa
2. Breian

That's all I got folks! More of my friends need blogs!

Shannon

6 comments:

breian-prayingforamiracle said...

Ok, I'm going to need a little more info on how to do this, do I write my 8 on here or on my own blog. Let me know and I'll try it out. Although your the only one who's ever commented on my blog.

Shannon said...

You do it on your own blog.

John Mutford said...

Thanks for being a good sport Shannon. For what it's worth, I hate doing them too!

re Cutting Out The Coke- While in University I was drinking 2L+ a day. I'd have it at breakfast, lunch and supper and snacks in between. Then when we moved North, we used to barge it in. In the stores here a 2L cost $7.99. Needless to say, for the $ and oh yeah, the health thing, I cut it out. I've replaced it with coffee and tea but I have that without sugar or milk, so it's still healthier. I can't do without the caffeine though. I'm lucky if I have a can of pop every two weeks or so now. And you seriously like fountain Coke? That's weirder than liking to give blood!

Shannon said...

I LOVE fountain Coke! Not sure why, I guess because it's watered down so it's not as "toxic"!

I can't imagine paying that much for a bottle of coke! Thats crazy. I hate to pay $1.20 for a 2L here... I use to wait until it went on for 99 cents!

Did you lose any weight when you stopped drinking it? Jeff and I didn't stop because of the weight thing (although thats a benefit) it was just because we realised that water goes much better with a meal and you feel better afterwards. Not as much... well, gas! lol!

John Mutford said...

Shannon, no I didn't lose a lot then. Recently though I mysteriously lot of weight, but since I'm otherwise healthy, I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Christina said...

Shannon:

Nobody said you had to do this! :) I also hate them, but enjoy it once I start it.

John:

Uh, EW!!!!!!!!! Coke for breakfast?! I mean, I know I don't like pop, so I really have nothing to say here, but BREAKFAST?!?

I love it when you make English mistakes...heh heh...It gives me such hope. ;)

Shannon:

Thanks for being a great sport. - I hope your hair grows super fast!

Love,
Christina


Oh, and PLEASE can I mysteriously lose a lot of weight, but still be otherwise healthy? Where's the justice there!?