Monday, September 15, 2008

Prayers for Tuesday night please!!

This past weekend I wrote an e-mail to the "Generations of Hope" fund to see if they had even received our application. Since we sent it by mail, and we hadn't heard anything from them, I wanted to make sure that they had it. Well we got a response back today that they have received it and that it should make it on their agenda for tomorrow night!! We should hear back sometime either late this week or early next week. I'm so excited, even though it may come back saying we weren't approved, but at least then we will know and can plan our future accordingly.

Anyways, I just wanted to let you all know and ask that you pray tomorrow night that the right decision will be made (whether it's to approve it or not) and that we will be able to accept whatever outcome. I really feel that this will help give us some clarification on what God's will is in all of this. If it's approved then I know that we can move forward... if not I know God is stopping it for some reason or another.

Thanks in advance for your prayers and as soon as we hear I will let you all know!

Shannon

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you!

Mom /Shelley said...

I will be praying tomorrow night, knowing that God has a wonderful plan for you ! xo

Dawn said...

I will be thinking of you and your husband tonight Shannon.
All the best,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

We will be praying for you, that you will have your answer soon, and that you will be able to except the outcome regardless of what it might be.

The Mailman's Wife said...

I love you! We need to talk on the phone soon! HUGS. Maybe Jeffy's birthday.

Sarah2citystars said...

your doing a great thing in adopting a child....i should know im adopted.....good luck wishing you the best