Sunday, April 10, 2011

Our Newest Addition!

So, I realised I've never put up pics on here of our new puppy.  Back when we got Tillsley I did a post.  Maybe a second dog is like a second kid... not as many pictures! lol!  I know Fizzgig (blame my Hubby for the name) is not really related to infertility or adoption but he is SUPER cute and this blog could use some cute and happy! :o)  He's almost 9 months old now ( we got him in February) and is a purebreed Pomeranian.  We got him in Alberta while we were there for Jeff's back (if you don't know that story he fell down some stairs while there for a conference and crushed a vertebrae... not even a year after falling and breaking his hip!)


Bath Time!

Fizzgig is a BIG trouble maker... but we love him.  He makes us smile with his little head tilt when you speak to him and his cute, but slightly dumb expression!  Him and Tillsley are getting along okay, though I think Tillsley is counting the days until Fizzgig gets older and doesn't want to play and bite so much.  Now if I could only get him house trained...

On an infertility note, I have a GYN appointment on June 1st to discuss IVF.  I wish we could have gotten a much sooner appointment.  I hope this doesn't mean a long wait to get referred for the procedure.  The worst part about doing this process all over again (we've been through all this when we lived in Alberta) is that I have to do all the tests over again.  I don't mind blood tests but I really hate charting my temperature every morning.  Oh well... whatever it takes to get this process started!

On an adoption note, while we were away in Ontario last week we had a message from our social worker.  She's leaving. :o(  We had a really great relationship with her.  I don't know who our next worker will be... I hope we click with him/her.  It's hard when that person will not have been through the homestudy with us and will really only know us by reading our profile.  Oh well... we don't ever really expect to adopt while we are here anyways.

I think that's everything.  I hope you are all enjoying your day!

No comments: