Sunday, July 20, 2008

No news yet...

We still haven't heard about our funding, and I'm not expecting to hear now until next month. The Doctor mentioned that they meet at the beginning of every month so if we made it to that meeting I would think we would have heard back by now. So, we have to wait a little longer before we know what our future holds.

On a good note one week from tomorrow we will be heading to Newfoundland for a three week vacation! I can't wait! We're going to take the first 5 days to travel up to L'Anse aux Meadows and then spend one week at mom and dad's cabin on the lake and a week in my home town. Should be fun!

I'm hoping that when we return there will be an envelope with good news sitting on my table! Even funding for $8,000 or so would be helpful. Well, I guess I just have to be patient.

You probably won't hear from me now until I get back... so have a great summer!

Shannon

No comments: