Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's out of our hands...

We sent our funding application for IVF today. What a relief to have it done and in the mail! Although now I am going to be on pins and needles waiting for an answer. We could find out early next month or a couple months from now. Not knowing when will be hard.

As I dropped it into the mail I said a little prayer that God's will would be done. We still aren't sure if this is the path God has chosen for us, but until he puts up a road block we will continue on. I am really hoping that it is right for us. The idea that we could be pregnant before Christmas is exciting! And maybe even with Twins! Although, that idea is also a little scary. :)

If you wouldn't mind, please keep this in your prayers as well. We really want to do what God wants us to do. I don't want to end up on the operating table thinking we made the wrong decision!

I will keep you all posted!

Shannon

1 comment:

The Mailman's Wife said...

Hi! I/we will be praying for you both. I am just catching up on your posts. See you soon. Loves ya!