Wednesday, October 31, 2007

We got a call!!!

Last week we got a call from the fertility clinic in Calgary. Our appointment is booked for November 6th. I am so happy!! The last couple months have been kind of relaxing, baby wise, but I'm ready to start trying again. I'm hoping that this appointment will finally get the ball rolling towards some sort of treatment. IUI is what we are thinking and I hope that we can do it soon. I would love to be pregnant by Christmas!! That's wishful thinking though!

I will let you all know how the appointment goes next week. Keep praying!!

Shannon

PS. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's very exciting that you got an appointment. Just to give you a heads up the first appointment is usually a consoltation. They will give you info, discuss what tests they want done. Make sure you schedule your follow up appointment while your there if possible, sometimes they can take a little bit. Have patience and we're praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Shannon,
I've just finished reading your entire blog, and I just wanted to say thankyou. Thankyou for your honesty and openness, especially your sharing about your faith.
=) a sister in Christ (also TTC) in Australia

Shannon said...

Hello!

It is so great to hear from people all over the world that are TTC and who find comfort in my blogs. More and more I see that it was truely God who lead me to share my life with the world through this venue!

May I ask how long you have been TTC? May God bless you with a beautiful child someday soon!

Blessings,
Shannon