Thursday, June 9, 2011

The results are back...

So I finally got the results back from Jeff's test... not much changed.  His count went up to 8 million (from 7 million last time) but that's not really a big enough change to make me think it's due to the vitamins.  The very first semen analysis he had done he had 10 million and the lowest has been 4.5 so 8 is not really an improvement especially considering 25 million is the lowest healthy number.  The morphology was still normal so that's good.  Now we have to decide whether we stick with the vitamins or save the money.  We will probably save the money... that way we can put it towards IVF. 

It was a little frustrating going to the gynecologist this week (they bumped my appointment from June 1st to June 6th) and finding out that my family doctor could have just referred me to the fertility clinic in Calgary two months ago when I asked him about it.  So the GYN visit was a complete waste of time... no exam, no looking at the temperature charts I've been doing (because that's what they told me he needed), no information on what the process will be.. sigh... a complete waste of time.  Oh well... at least the referral has been done now and so waiting for a call from the Calgary clinic is my next step... I feel like I'm always waiting...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you get the new test results back yet?